Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) (ab6877)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP)See all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP)
- Target speciesChicken
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Dot Blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB more details
chicken IgY whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 0.424% Potassium phosphate, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using chicken IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6877 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/20000. PubMed: 16543490|
Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) images
References for Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) (ab6877)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ding Y et al. IL-17RA is essential for optimal localization of follicular Th cells in the germinal center light zone to promote autoantibody-producing B cells. J Immunol 191:1614-24 (2013). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23858031) »
- Stanton RJ et al. Reconstruction of the complete human cytomegalovirus genome in a BAC reveals RL13 to be a potent inhibitor of replication. J Clin Invest 120:3191-208 (2010). WB . Read more (PubMed: 20679731) »