Goat F(ab) Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small) + FITC) (ab33109)
- Product nameGoat F(ab) Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small) + FITC)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small) + FITC)
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsWB, Electron Microscopy, ICC/IF more details
Mouse IgG whole molecule.
- ConjugationFITC + Gold 1.4nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 20mM PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesChromatographically purified through gel filtration columns.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notes
This product is a revolutionary new immunocytochemical reagent. This unique antibody probe contains a molecular label which contains both the 1.4nm ultra-small gold particle and fluorescein, enabling both fluorescence and electron microscope observation of a sample stained in a single labelling procedure. This probe is smaller than a whole IgG molecule, does not aggregate, and fluorescence quenching due to the goold particle is negligible. Normal methologies may be used successfully with this product. Due to some quenching of fluorescence by the gold particle, slightly higher concentrations of antibody are recommended for incubations. A blocking agent of 5% non-fat dried milk has been found to reduce background in some cases: this should be used before incubation with probe (in standard wash/blocking steps), and additionally, the Fluorescein-ultra-small gold probe should be diluted in a solution also containing 5% non-fat dried milk before it is applied.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33109 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat F(ab) Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small) + FITC) (ab33109)
ab33109 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.