Goat F(ab) Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Texas Red ®) (ab6723)
- Product nameGoat F(ab) Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (TR)
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISA more details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
- ConjugationTexas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesTexas Red Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 1.0 moles Texas Red per mole of Goat IgG Fab
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6723 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat F(ab) Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Texas Red ®) (ab6723)
ab6723 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.