Goat F(ab) Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small)) (ab30815)
- Product nameGoat F(ab) Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small))See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small))
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsWB, Electron Microscopy more details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule.
- ConjugationGold 1.4nm (ultra-small)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 20mM PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesChromatographically purified through gel filtration columns.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notes
This product is a newly developed ultra small gold immunoprobe. It is stable to wide ranges of pH and ionic strength. It is not radioactive or carcinogenic. Normal methologies may be used successfully with this product. The concentration of antibody and gold is similar to other commmercial preparations of colloidal gold antibodies. Therefore similar dilutions and blocking agents are appropriate.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30815 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Light Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat F(ab) Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small)) (ab30815)
ab30815 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.