Goat F(ab) Anti-Rat IgG H&L (FITC) (ab7173)
- Product nameGoat F(ab) Anti-Rat IgG H&L (FITC)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (FITC)
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein and anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA more details
Rat IgG whole molecule
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesFluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.0 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG Fab
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7173 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat F(ab) Anti-Rat IgG H&L (FITC) (ab7173)
ab7173 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.