Goat F(ab) Anti-Rat IgG H&L (TRITC) (ab7174)
- Product nameGoat F(ab) Anti-Rat IgG H&L (TRITC)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (TRITC )
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein and anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy more details
Rat IgG whole molecule
- ConjugationTRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.0 moles TRITC per mole of Goat IgG Fab
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7174 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Goat F(ab) Anti-Rat IgG H&L (TRITC) (ab7174)
ab7174 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.