Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Human IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab98523)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Human IgG H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (Biotin)
- Target speciesHuman
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab98523 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Biotin.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98523 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/400000. as primary|
|WB||WB: 1/20000 - 1/400000. by chemiluminescent detection|
References for Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Human IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab98523)
ab98523 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.