For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 IgG Allophycocyanin - Isotype Control
See all Goat isotype controls
- ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- SpecificityThis antibody has been selected to be an isotype control as it has no known specificty.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilizing agent.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThe F(ab')2 fragment was prepared as a pepsin digest of normal goat IgG.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
References for Goat F(ab')2 IgG Allophycocyanin - Isotype Control (ab37405)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"