Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG (Fab')2 (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab98656)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG (Fab')2 (Alkaline Phosphatase)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - (Fab')2 (AP)
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsICC, WB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 50mM HEPES, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Alkaline phosphatase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98656 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. by chemiluminescent detection|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/10000. as primary|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
References for Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG (Fab')2 (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab98656)
ab98656 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.