Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab98585)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesHuman
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab98585 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98585 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric 1/5000-1/30000; Chemiluminescent 1/10000-1/50000|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab98585)
ab98585 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.