Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - (Fab')2 (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbed (ab98757)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - (Fab')2 (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to DyLight® 488.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98757 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - (Fab')2 (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbed images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - (Fab')2 (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbed (ab98757)
ab98757 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.