Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - (Fab')2 (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab102295)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - (Fab')2 (FITC), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rabbit IgG. Cross reactivity with IgA and IgM is negligible. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 1% cross reactivity to human, mouse and rat IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC, IHC-P more details
Human, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure specificity. Antiserum was cross adsorbed using human, mouse and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies.The antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragments were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to FITC.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102295 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - (Fab')2 (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab102295)
ab102295 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.