Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - (Fab')2 (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab6517)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - (Fab')2 (HRP), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Rat IgG, Rat IgG F(ab’)2 and Rat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Rat IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse and Human Serum Proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Dot Blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC more details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rat IgG F(ab’)2 fragment
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 1.46% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA, 0.16% Sodium phosphate
BSA is IgG and protease free
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6517 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|Electron Microscopy||EM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||IHC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - (Fab')2 (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab6517)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang SH et al. Advanced mass spectrometry and chemical analyses reveal the presence of terminal disialyl motif on mouse B-cell glycoproteins. Glycobiology N/A:N/A (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23363740) »
- Engelson EJ et al. An Essential Farnesylated Kinesin in Trypanosoma brucei. PLoS One 6:e26508 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22073170) »