For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab6012? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6012 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Webb TE et al. An internal ribosome entry site in the 5' untranslated region of epidermal growth factor receptor allows hypoxic expression. Oncogenesis 4:e134 (2015).
- Huang R et al. Association between human cytomegalovirus infection and histone acetylation level in various histological types of glioma. Oncol Lett 10:2812-2820 (2015).
- Wang Z et al. Changes in large pulmonary arterial viscoelasticity in chronic pulmonary hypertension. PLoS One 8:e78569 (2013).
IHC (PFA fixed)
- Kacevska M et al. Extrahepatic cancer suppresses nuclear receptor-regulated drug metabolism. Clin Cancer Res 17:3170-80 (2011).
- Chamberlain G et al. Murine mesenchymal stem cells exhibit a restricted repertoire of functional chemokine receptors: comparison with human. PLoS ONE 3:e2934 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"