For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 8.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesFinal antibody purified from antisera by immunoaffinity chromotography using antigens coupled to agarose beads.
- Conjugation notesMean Diameter: 5.5nm
Coefficient of Variation: 7.9%
Percentage Single Particles: 93%
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
References for Goat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (5nm Gold) (ab81402)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"