Goat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (5nm Gold) (ab81402)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (5nm Gold)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Guinea pig IgG (5nm Gold)
- Target speciesGuinea pig
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy more details
Purified Guinea pig IgG
- ConjugationGold 5nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 8.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesFinal antibody purified from antisera by immunoaffinity chromotography using antigens coupled to agarose beads.
- Conjugation notesMean Diameter: 5.5nm Coefficient of Variation: 7.9% Percentage Single Particles: 93%
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81402 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Electron Microscopy||EM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Goat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (5nm Gold) (ab81402)
ab81402 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.