For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgA alpha chain (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgA secondary antibodies
- Target speciesHuman
- Specificityalpha chain specific. The conjugate is specific for human IgA when tested against human IgA, IgG, IgM, Bence Jones kappa and lambda myeloma proteins.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Purified human IgA
- Positive controlPurified human IgA.
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 0.05M Tris buffer, 1mM Magnesium chloride, pH 8.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Conjugation notesConjugation of the antibody preparation to Alkaline Phosphatase is accomplished by protein cross-linking with 0.2% glutaraldehyde.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/7000. (Titre: 1/10000)
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat Anti-Human IgA alpha chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab49732)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"