For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
- Target speciesHuman
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with IgG
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, IHC-P, Dot Blot, WBmore details
IgG purified from human serum
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.05M Tris, 1mM Magnesium chloride, pH 8.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesIgG fraction of antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesDot: 1/30000.
WB (chemiluminescent): 1/30000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat Anti-Human IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab49699)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"