For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
- Target speciesHuman
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Dot Blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WBmore details
human IgG whole molecule
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol, 0.0014% Zinc chloride, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.79% Tris HCl
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads.
- Conjugation notesAlkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notessuitable for immunoblotting (western or dot blot), ELISA and immunohistochemistry as well as other phosphatase-antibody based enzymatic assays requiring lot-to-lot consistency
References for Goat Anti-Human IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab6859)
This product has been referenced in:
- McCarroll SA et al. Donor-recipient mismatch for common gene deletion polymorphisms in graft-versus-host disease. Nat Genet 41:1341-4 (2009).
Read more (PubMed: 19935662) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"