Goat Anti-Human IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed (ab7149)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesHuman
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
human whole molecule
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7149 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat Anti-Human IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed (ab7149)
ab7149 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.