For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgG+IgM+IgA gamma, alpha and mu chain (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgG + IgM + IgA secondary antibodies
- Target speciesHuman
- Specificitygamma, alpha and mu chain specific
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, IHC-P, Dot Blotmore details
Human IgG, IgA and IgM
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 0.05M Tris buffer, 10mM Glycine, 1mM Magnesium chloride, pH 8.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Conjugation notesEach specific antibody is conjugated to alkaline phosphatase by protein cross linking with 0.2% glutaraldehyde.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesDot: 1/30000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"