For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgM mu chain (Biotin)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
- Target speciesHuman
- SpecificityIs specific for human IgM µ: chain and does not react with human IgA, IgG, IgM, Bence Jones kappa and lambda myeloma proteins.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Purified human IgM
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesAffinity isolation removed essentially all goat serum proteins, including immunoglobulins which did not specifically bind to the µ-chain of human IgM before being conjugated.
- Conjugation notesGoat anti-human IgM is conjugated to Sigma N-Hydroxysuccinimidobiotin
- General notesThe product is provided with a specific antibody content of 0.1-2.0 mg/ml (prior to the addition of BSA).
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat Anti-Human IgM mu chain (Biotin) (ab49655)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"