For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab37373? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab37373 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Simamura E et al. Melanocortins contribute to sequential differentiation and enucleation of human erythroblasts via melanocortin receptors 1, 2 and 5. PLoS One 10:e0123232 (2015).
- Goetzenich A et al. The role of macrophage migration inhibitory factor in anesthetic-induced myocardial preconditioning. PLoS One 9:e92827 (2014).
- Murta D et al. In vivo notch signaling blockade induces abnormal spermatogenesis in the mouse. PLoS One 9:e113365 (2014).
- Murta D et al. Dynamics of Notch pathway expression during mouse testis post-natal development and along the spermatogenic cycle. PLoS One 8:e72767 (2013).
- Lian S et al. Transcriptional activation of Mina by Sp1/3 factors. PLoS One 8:e80638 (2013).
- Mathew R et al. BTB-ZF factors recruit the E3 ligase cullin 3 to regulate lymphoid effector programs. Nature 491:618-21 (2012).
- Zu X et al. Global mapping of ZBTB7A transcription factor binding sites in HepG2 cells. Cell Mol Biol Lett 15:260-71 (2010).
- von Muhlen MG et al. Label-free biomarker sensing in undiluted serum with suspended microchannel resonators. Anal Chem 82:1905-10 (2010).
- Sugahara KN et al. Tissue-penetrating delivery of compounds and nanoparticles into tumors. Cancer Cell 16:510-20 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"