Goat Anti-Mouse IgA alpha chain (DyLight® 550) (ab97012)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgA alpha chain (DyLight® 550)See all IgA secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgA - alpha chain (DyLight® 550)
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgA. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
- ConjugationDyLight® 550. Ex: 562nm, Em: 576nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 550.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesDyLight® 550 replaces DyLight® 549.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97012 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
Goat Anti-Mouse IgA alpha chain (DyLight® 550) images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgA alpha chain (DyLight® 550) (ab97012)
ab97012 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.