For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG F(ab) (FITC) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBinds all mouse Igs. The conjugate shows no reactivity with mouse IgG, Fc fragment, or human IgG.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
To ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Purified mouse IgG, Fab fragment
- Positive controlHuman peripheral blood lymphocytes and human tonsil tissue.
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody preparation is solid phase adsorbed with human IgG to ensure minimal cross reactivity in tissue or cell preparations.
- Conjugation notesab50084 is conjugated to FITC and then purified by gel filtration to remove free FITC.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG F(ab) (FITC) preadsorbed (ab50084)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"