Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Fc (ab97261)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG FcSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - Fc
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG-Fc. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97261 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/30000. (Coating: 1/100 - 1/500; Primary: 1/1000 - 1/30000)|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. (Colorimetric: 1/1000 -1/10000; Chemiluminescent: 1/1000 - 1/30000)|
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Fc (ab97261)
ab97261 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.