Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Fc (HRP) (ab97265)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG Fc (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - Fc (HRP)
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG-Fc. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97265 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/25000. Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000; Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000|
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Fc (HRP) (ab97265)
This product has been referenced in:
- Peng CW et al. Combined features based on MT1-MMP expression, CD11b + immunocytes density and LNR predict clinical outcomes of gastric cancer. J Transl Med 11:153 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23787075) »
- Brumbaugh AR et al. Immunization with the yersiniabactin receptor, FyuA, protects against pyelonephritis in a murine model of urinary tract infection. Infect Immun 81:3309-16 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23798537) »