Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (12nm Gold) preadsorbed (ab105280)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (12nm Gold) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (12nm Gold), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityRecognizes the heavy chains on mouse IgG and the light chains common to most murine immunoglobulins. Does not crossreact with non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Exhibits minimal crossreactivity to bovine, horse, human and rat serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy, WB, ELISA more details
Cow, Horse, Human, Pig, RabbitTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationGold 12nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 15mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 10mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium borate, pH 8.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105280 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Electron Microscopy||EM: Use a concentration of 0.1 µg/ml.
Light Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (12nm Gold) preadsorbed (ab105280)
ab105280 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.