For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab97021? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab97021 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Diekman BO et al. Knockdown of the cell cycle inhibitor p21 enhances cartilage formation by induced pluripotent stem cells. Tissue Eng Part A 21:1261-74 (2015).
- Glass KA et al. Tissue-engineered cartilage with inducible and tunable immunomodulatory properties. Biomaterials 35:5921-31 (2014).
- Brunger JM et al. Scaffold-mediated lentiviral transduction for functional tissue engineering of cartilage. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:E798-806 (2014).
- Willard VP et al. Use of cartilage derived from murine induced pluripotent stem cells for osteoarthritis drug screening. Arthritis Rheumatol 66:3062-72 (2014).
- Rowland CR et al. The effects of crosslinking of scaffolds engineered from cartilage ECM on the chondrogenic differentiation of MSCs. Biomaterials 34:5802-12 (2013).
- Diekman BO et al. Cartilage tissue engineering using differentiated and purified induced pluripotent stem cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:19172-7 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"