For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 505)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with whole molecular mouse IgG and the light chains of other mouse immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity with non-immunoglobulin serum proteins is observed.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Mouse IgG heavy chains and light chains.
- Positive controlHeLa cells.
- ConjugationChromeo™ 505
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 2mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.01M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Conjugation notesConjugated to ChromeoTM 505. Excitation wavelength range: 485 to 515 nm, Emission wavelength range 525 to 540 nm.
- General notesChromeo 505 exhibits a large tolerance to a broad pH range and high photostability.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/2000.
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 505) (ab83113)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"