Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 488) (ab60313)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 488)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Chromeo™ 488)
- Target speciesMouse
- Specificityab60313 reacts with whole molecular mouse IgG and the light chains of other mouse immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity with non-immunoglobulin serum proteins observed.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF more details
- ConjugationChromeo™ 488
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 2mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.01M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Conjugation notesChromeo™ 488 is spectraly similar to FITC and Alexa® 488. Conjugated
antibodies exhibit superior luminescent properties and stability towards
photobleaching, and have absorption and emission maxima of approximately 490 and 527 nm which are compatible with common excitation sources and filter sets.
Molar Extinction Coefficient: 73,000 M-1cm
-1 (measured at Amax) Quantum Yield: ~ 48 % Excitation Wavelength Range: 470 to 500 nm Emission Wavelength Range: 515 to 530 nm
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60313 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Plate-based assays: 1/800 to 1/1000|
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 488) images
Chromeo 488 goat polyclonal to mouse IgG staining an alpha Tubulin mouse monoclonal antibody in HeLa cells by immunofluorescence.
ab60313, staining a mouse monoclonal antibody to alpha Tubulin in HeLa cells by Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescense with a DAPI nuclear counterstain.
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 488) (ab60313)
This product has been referenced in:
- Schleicher M et al. Oligonucleotide and Parylene Surface Coating of Polystyrene and ePTFE for Improved Endothelial Cell Attachment and Hemocompatibility. Int J Biomater 2012:397813 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22481939) »
- Brobeil A et al. PTPIP51 is phosphorylated by Lyn and c-Src kinases lacking dephosphorylation by PTP1B in acute myeloid leukemia. Leuk Res 35:1367-75 (2011). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 21513978) »