Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Cy5 ®) preadsorbed (ab6563)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Cy5 ®) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG, whole molecule (H&L)
- ConjugationCy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities and extensive dialysis.
- Conjugation notesCy5.29 (Cyanine 5.29-OSu) (Molecular Weight 975 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 650 nm Emission Wavelength: 667 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 12.6 moles Cy5 per mole of Goat IgG
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesThis product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
This material is also subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare
Bio-Sciences Corp. and Carnegie Mellon University and made and
sold under License from GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. This
product is licensed for sale only for research. It is NOT licensed for
any other use. There is no implied license hereunder for any
COMMERCIAL USE shall include:
1 Sale, lease, license or other transfer of the material or any material
derived or produced from it.
2 Sale, lease, license or other grant of rights to use this material or any
material derived or produced from it.
3 Use of this material to perform services for a fee for third parties.
If you require a commercial license to use this material and do not have one, please return this material, unopened to Abcam Plc of 330 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0FL, and any money paid for the material will be refunded.
This secondary antibody is specifically designed for the detection of multiple primary antibodies (polyclonal or monoclonal) of different host species (human labelled with the fluorophore Cy5 here) in experiments where cells are simultaneously labeled without unwanted cross reaction.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6563 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000. PubMed: 18691532|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Cy5 ®) preadsorbed images
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Cy5 ®) preadsorbed (ab6563)
This product has been referenced in:
- Mason RP et al. Glutathione peroxidase activity is neuroprotective in models of Huntington's disease. Nat Genet 45:1249-54 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23974869) »
- Liang XH et al. Efficient and specific knockdown of small non-coding RNAs in mammalian cells and in mice. Nucleic Acids Res 39:e13 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21062825) »