For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab7064? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7064 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Ghezzi CE et al. 3D Functional Corneal Stromal Tissue Equivalent Based on Corneal Stromal Stem Cells and Multi-Layered Silk Film Architecture. PLoS One 12:e0169504 (2017).
- Harris CJ et al. Arabidopsis AtMORC4 and AtMORC7 Form Nuclear Bodies and Repress a Large Number of Protein-Coding Genes. PLoS Genet 12:e1005998 (2016).
- Li BS et al. Role of mechanical strain-activated PI3K/Akt signaling pathway in pelvic organ prolapse. Mol Med Rep 14:243-53 (2016).
- Morris D et al. Glutathione synthesis is compromised in erythrocytes from individuals with HIV. Front Pharmacol 5:73 (2014).
- Humphries WH et al. Endo-Lysosomal Vesicles Positive for Rab7 and LAMP1 Are Terminal Vesicles for the Transport of Dextran. PLoS One 6:e26626 (2011).
- Pollard P et al. The Apc 1322T mouse develops severe polyposis associated with submaximal nuclear beta-catenin expression. Gastroenterology 136:2204-2213.e1-13 (2009).
- Martins AH et al. Neuronal differentiation of P19 embryonal carcinoma cells modulates kinin B2 receptor gene expression and function. J Biol Chem 280:19576-86 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"