Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97023)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97023 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/20000.|
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) images
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody [mAbcam 8226] - Loading Control (ab8226) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 1-6 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell LysateLysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lanes 1 - 2 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97023) at 1/2000 dilution
Lanes 3 - 4 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97023) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 5 - 6 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97023) at 1/20000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 20 seconds
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97023)
ab97023 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.