For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG1 heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbed
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
To ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 50mM HEPES, 0.1mM Sodium chloride, 0.1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab98690 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/100 - 1/1000.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. (Primary ELISA).
||1/1000 - 1/10000. (Chemiluminescent).
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbed (ab98690)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"