For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab97245? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab97245 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Seth A et al. Non-carrier nanoparticles adjuvant modular protein vaccine in a particle-dependent manner. PLoS One 10:e0117203 (2015).
- Wibowo N et al. Co-administration of non-carrier nanoparticles boosts antigen immune response without requiring protein conjugation. Vaccine N/A:N/A (2014).
- Chuan YP et al. Microbially synthesized modular virus-like particles and capsomeres displaying group A streptococcus hypervariable antigenic determinants. Biotechnol Bioeng 111:1062-70 (2014).
- Nayak S et al. Immune responses and hypercoagulation in ERT for Pompe disease are mutation and rhGAA dose dependent. PLoS One 9:e98336 (2014).
- Baqader NO et al. Nuclear cytoplasmic trafficking of proteins is a major response of human fibroblasts to oxidative stress. J Proteome Res 13:4398-423 (2014).
- Marunde MR et al. Improved tolerance to salt and water stress in Drosophila melanogaster cells conferred by late embryogenesis abundant protein. J Insect Physiol 59:377-86 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"