For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (Spectral Red™)
See all IgG2a secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- Specificityab51412 reacts with the heavy chain of mouse IgG2a and shows minimal cross reactivity with human immunoglobulins.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Mouse IgG2a paraproteins.
- ConjugationSpectral Red™
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesCross Absorption with Mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2b, IgG3 and IgA, pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins. Affinity chromatography on mouse IgG2a covalently linked to agarose.
- Conjugation notesSpectral Red™ (SPRD).
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: Use 0.1µg for 106 cells.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (Spectral Red™) (ab51412)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"