Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbed (ab98700)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbedSee all IgG2b secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG2b - heavy chain (AP), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC more details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 50mM HEPES, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98700 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/10000. (Primary ELISA).|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. (Chemiluminescent).|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbed (ab98700)
ab98700 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.