Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab98701)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (Biotin) preadsorbedSee all IgG2b secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG2b - heavy chain (Biotin), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98701 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/250 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (Primary ELISA).|
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (Chemiluminescent).|
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab98701)
ab98701 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.