For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG3 heavy chain
See all IgG3 secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG3. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins is less than 2%.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure subclass specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/2000.
||1/100 - 1/30000. Coating: 1/100 - 1/500; Primary 1/1000 - 1/30000
||1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric 1/1000 - 1/10000; Chemiluminescent 1/1000 - 1/30000
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG3 heavy chain (ab97256)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"