For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG3 heavy chain (Biotin) preadsorbed
See all IgG3 secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
To ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500.
||1/250 - 1/2500.
||1/10000 - 1/200000. Primary dilution.
||1/10000 - 1/200000. Chemiluminescent dilution.
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG3 heavy chain (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab98706)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"