Goat Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (FITC) preadsorbed (ab102465)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (FITC) preadsorbedSee all IgG + IgM + IgA secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts with mouse IgG, IgA and IgM. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 1% cross reactivity to human and rat immunoglobulins was detected. This antibody may cross react with immunoglobulins from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC, Flow Cyt more details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using human and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102465 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (FITC) preadsorbed (ab102465)
ab102465 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.