For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain
See all IgM secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgM. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/2000.
||1/100 - 1/30000. (Coating: 1/100 - 1/500; Primary: 1/1000 - 1/30000)
||1/1000 - 1/30000. (Colorimetric: 1/1000 - 1/10000; Chemiluminecence: 1/1000 - 1/30000)
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (ab97226)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"