Goat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (Biotin) (ab97228)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (Biotin)See all IgM secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (Biotin)
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin. Biotinylated antibody was demonstrated with avidin/peroxidase when coated on microtiter wells.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97228 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/250 - 1/2500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (Chemiluminescence)|
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (Biotin) (ab97228)
ab97228 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.