Goat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (DyLight® 488) (ab97007)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (DyLight® 488)See all IgM secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (DyLight® 488)
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgM. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97007 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
Goat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (DyLight® 488) images
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab130935 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab130935, 1µg/1x10^6 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgM (mu chain) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgM [ICIGM] (ab91545, 2µg/1x10^6 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 20 min used under the same conditions.
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (DyLight® 488) (ab97007)
ab97007 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.