Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG Fc (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab97197)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG Fc (Alkaline Phosphatase)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (AP)
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 50mM HEPES, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme: antibody protein ratio is 1:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97197 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/5000 - 1/50000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/50000. (Chemiluminescent)|
References for Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG Fc (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab97197)
ab97197 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.