Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (10nm Gold) (ab39601)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (10nm Gold)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (10nm Gold)
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy more details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule.
- ConjugationGold 10nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis product has been immuno-affinity purified and immuno cross-absorbed to reduce non-specific reactions. The activity of each lot is determined using a dot-spot test system as described by Moeremans et al., J. Immunol. Methods, 74, (1984), 353.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesThis product is an immunogold reagent built around colloidal gold particles of 10nm. The paritcle population is monodisperse and thus shows minimal size variation and overlap. Typically, the coefficient of variance for the 10nm particle size conjugate is less than 10 %.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39601 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Light Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (10nm Gold) (ab39601)
ab39601 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.