Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (15nm Gold) preadsorbed (ab27236)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (15nm Gold) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (15nm Gold), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy more details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG
- ConjugationGold 15nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 8.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27236 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (15nm Gold) preadsorbed (ab27236)
This product has been referenced in:
- Haj-Yasein NN et al. Evidence that compromised K+ spatial buffering contributes to the epileptogenic effect of mutations in the human Kir4.1 gene (KCNJ10). Glia 59:1635-42 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21748805) »