Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (5nm Gold) preadsorbed (ab27235)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (5nm Gold) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Gold 5nm), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy more details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG
- ConjugationGold 5nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 8.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27235 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (5nm Gold) preadsorbed (ab27235)
This product has been referenced in:
- Gault WJ et al. Drosophila CK1-?, gilgamesh, controls PCP-mediated morphogenesis through regulation of vesicle trafficking. J Cell Biol 196:605-21 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22391037) »
- Ren X et al. Proteomic analysis of purified Newcastle disease virus particles. Proteome Sci 10:32 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22571704) »