Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Agarose) (ab97052)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Agarose)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Agarose)
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsIP more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Agarose. Goat anti-Rabbit IgG-H+L affinitiy purified antibodies were coupled to agarose beads using a cyanogen bromide method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97052 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Agarose) (ab97052)
ab97052 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.