For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab6722? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6722 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Mohamed MR et al. Umbelliferone and daphnetin ameliorate carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatotoxicity in rats via nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2-mediated heme oxygenase-1 expression. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol 38:531-41 (2014).
- Chang YT et al. The new face of the old molecules: crustin Pm4 and transglutaminase type I serving as rnps down-regulate astakine-mediated hematopoiesis. PLoS One 8:e72793 (2013).
- Steinkraus HB et al. The absence of detectable fetal microchimerism in nontransgenic goats (Capra aegagrus hircus) bearing transgenic offspring. J Anim Sci 90:481-8 (2012).
- Kalamajski S & Oldberg A Homologous sequence in lumican and fibromodulin leucine-rich repeat 5-7 competes for collagen binding. J Biol Chem 284:534-9 (2009).
- Häger M et al. Cib2 binds integrin alpha7Bbeta1D and is reduced in laminin alpha2 chain-deficient muscular dystrophy. J Biol Chem 283:24760-9 (2008).
- Follenzi A et al. Transplanted endothelial cells repopulate the liver endothelium and correct the phenotype of hemophilia A mice. J Clin Invest 118:935-45 (2008).
- Brito PM et al. Resveratrol disrupts peroxynitrite-triggered mitochondrial apoptotic pathway: a role for Bcl-2. Apoptosis 13:1043-53 (2008).
- Jaeger KE & Wigge PA FT Protein Acts as a Long-Range Signal in Arabidopsis. Curr Biol 17:1050-4 (2007).
- Yan X et al. Tumor-derived macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF) inhibits T lymphocyte activation. Cytokine 33:188-98 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"